Asked to design a commercial recording studio in the united states.
- Design of the acoustics and soundproofing for both the control room and live room of the commercial recording studio.
- Estimate materials needed for the client to carry out the work
- Provide 3D models of the studio complex and a number of 3D walk throughs
- Provide full technical drawings for the contractors to follow, highlighting certain construction practices the contractors must adhere to
- Design the sound baffles and supply and extract system
- Design the acoustic panels and recommended locations including a quadratic diffusor to fit the rear wall of the control room